Thetford Mines, Quebec – July 18, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce that the private placement previously announced in its press releases dated December 17, 2018 and March 21, 2019 has been completed with accredited investors totaling 21,500,000 Class A shares (“Common shares”) at a price of $0.15 per Common share for total gross proceeds of $3,225,000 (the “Private Placement”).
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products