Thetford Mines, Quebec – July 18, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce that the private placement previously announced in its press releases dated December 17, 2018 and March 21, 2019 has been completed with accredited investors totaling 21,500,000 Class A shares (“Common shares”) at a price of $0.15 per Common share for total gross proceeds of $3,225,000 (the “Private Placement”).
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar