Thetford Mines, Quebec – November 8, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce that the debt settlement previously announced in its press release dated October 31, 2019 has been completed and the Corporation settled indebtedness to a creditor totalling $780,000 in exchange for the issuance of 2,600,000 Class A Shares of KDA (“Common shares”) at a price of $0.30 per Common share (the “Debt Settlement”).
- KDA Group completes debt settlement
- KDA Group announces appointment of new Director, Mr. Stan Bharti
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer