Thetford Mines, Quebec – November 8, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce that the debt settlement previously announced in its press release dated October 31, 2019 has been completed and the Corporation settled indebtedness to a creditor totalling $780,000 in exchange for the issuance of 2,600,000 Class A Shares of KDA (“Common shares”) at a price of $0.30 per Common share (the “Debt Settlement”).
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products