THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Oct. 20, 2016) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or the “Corporation“) is pleased to announce that it has issued an aggregate of 40 000 Series A Preferred Shares to Persistence Capital Partners in connection with the $4,000,000 private placement previously announced on July 4, 2016 (the “Private Placement“).
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar