THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Jan. 30, 2015) – AlliancePharma Inc. (“Alliance” or the “Corporation”) (TSX VENTURE:APA) granted an aggregate of 375,000 stock options an exercise price of $0.15 per share for a period of 5 years (the “Options“) to certain directors, employees and consultants in accordance with the Corporation’s Stock Option Plan. The Option grant is subject to approval from the TSX Venture Exchange.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products