THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Jan. 30, 2015) – AlliancePharma Inc. (“Alliance” or the “Corporation”) (TSX VENTURE:APA) granted an aggregate of 375,000 stock options an exercise price of $0.15 per share for a period of 5 years (the “Options“) to certain directors, employees and consultants in accordance with the Corporation’s Stock Option Plan. The Option grant is subject to approval from the TSX Venture Exchange.
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar