THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – July 4, 2016) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or the “Corporation“) is pleased to announce that it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire three companies and has also entered into a private placement agreement with a healthcare-focused private equity fund. These transformative transactions will position AlliancePharma for the next stage of its corporate development. Assuming the completion of these transactions, AlliancePharma will have approximately 100 employees, a network of over 750 allied health professional contractors, 1,100 clients and annual gross sales of over $50 million.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products