THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – July 4, 2016) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or the “Corporation“) is pleased to announce that it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire three companies and has also entered into a private placement agreement with a healthcare-focused private equity fund. These transformative transactions will position AlliancePharma for the next stage of its corporate development. Assuming the completion of these transactions, AlliancePharma will have approximately 100 employees, a network of over 750 allied health professional contractors, 1,100 clients and annual gross sales of over $50 million.
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent with Strides for the sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group not to proceed with the project to distribute the ZRx Prescriber in the United States