THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Aug. 23, 2016) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or the “Company“) is pleased to announce that it has completed the previously announced acquisitions of Pharmapar Inc. and Agence L.I.V. Inc. These transformative transactions position AlliancePharma for the next stage of its corporate development. The Company now has approximately 100 employees, a network of over 750 allied health professional contractors, 1,100 clients, annual gross sales of over $50 million and pro-forma Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $5 million.
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar