THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – June 2, 2015) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or “The Company“) is pleased to announce it has completed the acquisition of Élitis Pharma Inc. (“Élitis“), (the “Transaction“), becoming the largest provider of replacement pharmacists in Quebec. With this strategic acquisition, AlliancePharma accesses the services of some 600 replacement pharmacists, and consolidates this service throughout Quebec, with a share of about 76% of the market.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products