THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – June 2, 2015) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or “The Company“) is pleased to announce it has completed the acquisition of Élitis Pharma Inc. (“Élitis“), (the “Transaction“), becoming the largest provider of replacement pharmacists in Quebec. With this strategic acquisition, AlliancePharma accesses the services of some 600 replacement pharmacists, and consolidates this service throughout Quebec, with a share of about 76% of the market.
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar