THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Dec. 23, 2015) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or “the Company“) is pleased to announce the launching of Elitex, the first virtual schedule manager designed specifically for pharmacies. This initiative will allow Quebec pharmacies to improve the planning of their workforce, while creating a direct link with AlliancePharma and its placement service. Elitex will facilitate the effecient management of pharmacy staff replacements throughout the territory.
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent with Strides for the sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group not to proceed with the project to distribute the ZRx Prescriber in the United States