THETFORD MINES, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Jan. 6, 2016) – AlliancePharma Inc. (TSX VENTURE:APA) (“AlliancePharma” or “the Company“) launches Logistik Pharma, a new subsidiary dedicated to increasing the profitability of pharmacies by optimizing laboratory work organization and patient management. This new integrated optimization process aims to improve the quality of pharmaceutical services to patients, while increasing the profitability of the pharmacy.
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent with Strides for the sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group not to proceed with the project to distribute the ZRx Prescriber in the United States