Thetford Mines, Quebec – December 12, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is proud to announce through its subsidiary CanNorth Medic Inc. (“CanNorth Medic”), the development process for the expansion of its plant for cannabis-based medical products. The St-Gabriel de Rimouski plant will increase its surface area to a total of 60,000 square feet for an estimated investment of $5 million.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products