Thetford Mines, Quebec – December 12, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is proud to announce through its subsidiary CanNorth Medic Inc. (“CanNorth Medic”), the development process for the expansion of its plant for cannabis-based medical products. The St-Gabriel de Rimouski plant will increase its surface area to a total of 60,000 square feet for an estimated investment of $5 million.
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products
- KDA Group completes debt settlement
- KDA Group announces appointment of new Director, Mr. Stan Bharti