Thetford Mines, March 9, 2018 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA Group” or the “Corporation”) announced today that it has accepted the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Bruno Dumais, effective immediately. Mr. Dumais is leaving the Corporation to pursue other interests. In the interim, Mr. Michael Kinley, Chairman of the Audit Committee, will assume theresponsibilities of Chief Financial Officer.
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar