Thetford Mines, March 9, 2018 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA Group” or the “Corporation”) announced today that it has accepted the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Bruno Dumais, effective immediately. Mr. Dumais is leaving the Corporation to pursue other interests. In the interim, Mr. Michael Kinley, Chairman of the Audit Committee, will assume theresponsibilities of Chief Financial Officer.
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products
- KDA Group completes debt settlement
- KDA Group announces appointment of new Director, Mr. Stan Bharti