Thetford Mines, March 9, 2018 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA Group” or the “Corporation”) announced today that it has accepted the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Bruno Dumais, effective immediately. Mr. Dumais is leaving the Corporation to pursue other interests. In the interim, Mr. Michael Kinley, Chairman of the Audit Committee, will assume theresponsibilities of Chief Financial Officer.
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent with Strides for the sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group not to proceed with the project to distribute the ZRx Prescriber in the United States
- KDA Group becomes the majority shareholder of CanNorth Medic Inc., a company in the cannabis field for medical purposes