Thetford Mines, June 29, 2017 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV : KDA) (“KDA Group” or the “Corporation”) announced today the issuance of 250,000 Class A shares of its share capital to Joddes Limited within the context of an internal reorganization pursuant to which KDA Group acquired all the outstanding shares of its indirect subsidiary Biomed (2002) Inc., which was held at 90 % by Pharmapar, a KDA subsidiary, and at 10 % by Joddes Limited.
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products