Thetford Mines, Quebec – February 18, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce that the transaction with Strides Pharma Canada inc. (“Strides”) previously announced in its press releases dated December 4, 2018 and February 1st, 2019, according to which Strides acquired 80% of the issued and outstanding shares of its subsidiary Pharmapar Inc. (“Pharmapar”) has been completed.
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar