Thetford Mines, August 28, 2018 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA Group” or the “Corporation”) announced on June 1st, 2018 an agreement with ZoomMed Inc. (TSXV: ZMD) (“ZoomMed”) whereby KDA Group could have obtained the rights to distribute, under a non-exclusive license, the ZRx Prescriber developed by ZoomMed in the United States.
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent with Strides for the sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group not to proceed with the project to distribute the ZRx Prescriber in the United States