Thetford Mines, Quebec – February 1st, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is proud to announce, as previously disclosed in its press release dated December 4, 2018, that it has entered into a share purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) with Strides Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. (“Strides”) under which Strides agreed to acquire 80% of the issued and outstanding shares of Pharmapar Inc. (“Pharmapar”), a subsidiary of KDA specializing in the distribution of generic drugs, for four million Canadian dollars (CAN$4,000,000) (the “Sale Price”).
- LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
- KDA Group selected for 2020 TSX venture top 50 list
- kDa Group develops a technological platform for its subsidiary AlliancePharma
- kDa Group develops a cannabis-based medical products eduction program for pharmacists and technicians
- Expansion of the CanNorth Medic plant for cannabis-based medical products