Thetford Mines, Quebec – February 1st, 2019 – KDA Group Inc. (TSXV: KDA) (“KDA” or the “Corporation”) is proud to announce, as previously disclosed in its press release dated December 4, 2018, that it has entered into a share purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) with Strides Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. (“Strides”) under which Strides agreed to acquire 80% of the issued and outstanding shares of Pharmapar Inc. (“Pharmapar”), a subsidiary of KDA specializing in the distribution of generic drugs, for four million Canadian dollars (CAN$4,000,000) (the “Sale Price”).
- KDA Group has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of CONSUTLANDGROW
- KDA Group annouces definitive closing of private placement
- KDA Group annouces the appointment of Dr Giuseppe D’Aprano as Chief Scientific Officer
- KDA Group completes previously announced sales of a majority stake in Pharmapar
- KDA Group signed a share purchase agreement with Strides for the sales of majority stake in Pharmapar